Design Wall Panel offers awesome decorative Wall and ceiling panels. Which are created specially for interiors Wall and ceiling. Our decorative Wall and ceiling panels combined with creative dynamic design for residential and commercial.
We have been on the market since 2013 and we are in constant search of new materials and products which are studied in detail, to obtain maximum knowledge and capabilities.
Lending an architectural and sculptural feel to any space at a relatively low cost. Actively used as Divider Wall, feature wall, feature ceiling and even on outdoor sunshade screen. All up to your creative imaginations.
Liaise Directly With Subcontractors
To get the best deal in town, liaise directly with our recommended sub-contractors with NO MAKE UP COST.
Check Out Project Reference
Do check out our gallery for our latest completed project photo to give you a better idea for your home
Visit Our Showroom
We have a wide election of material for you to touch and see in person. Do give us a call to make an appointment before heading down
What is the Advantages of WPC materials for FLUTED PANEL
WPC boards are the best alternative for natural wood, as well as plywood. WPC Boards are the get over of the entire problem faced with the plywood. WPC boards have more internal strength, weight and above all and no trees are cut in their production. So, let us understand the composition of WPC boards.
The long-form of WPC is wood plastic composite boards in terms of percentage it comprises of 70% of virgin polymer, 15% of wood powder and the remaining 15% of the additive-chemical.
1. WPC boards are 100% termite proof and waterproof. Which means they are a durable product. Some of the venders give a lifetime guarantee on the product when it comes to being waterproof shades and termite-proof board.
2. WPC do not corrode and are highly resistance to rot, decay and marine borer attack. Thou the do absorb water into the wood fibre embedded in the material.
3. It is a fire retardant material. It does not help the fire to get spread it does not burn with a flame. Whereas plywood support fire to spread because it burns with flame. So WPC is a better option when you choose a panel for the fire-prone area.
4. Eco- Friendly – They are free of formaldehyde, lead, methanol, urea and other hazardous chemicals. This harmful volatile chemical enters the human body through contact and inhalation and causes a serious health-related problem.Especially in children and elder people. WPC is 100% VOC free and also it does not emit formaldehyde in the atmosphere.
5. It will not rot, crack, warp as like other timber used for interior and furniture making. You can use WPC boards in sunlight, it does not get spoiled in sunlight. You have to just paint or polish it after certain time intervals and it will remain new and strong for years. You can use weather coat paint and PO polish on WPC. Also, it is maintenance-free material.